Closing Date – 16 April 2021
Web manager freelance brief
We’re looking for a website professional to work with the Marketing Team at Manchester International Festival (MIF) to manage and maintain the MIF website and the launch of The Factory website.
MIF invites great artists from across the globe to create extraordinary new work for the Festival, which is staged every two years at venues and found spaces across Manchester. Our future home is The Factory, a world-class cultural space being built in the heart of the city, where we’ll present a year-round programme and artists will be able to develop work of huge ambition and scale that they might not be able to anywhere else.
This role will:
• Build and maintain all website pages, embedding best practice for SEO and accessibility
• Manage curation of landing pages
• Rebuild migrated WordPress HTML pages into Wagtail content blocks
• Manage content work related to the website migration and maintain progress documents
• Ensure Google Analytics is set up properly for the new website, and manage reporting
• Define and manage website taxonomy (categories and tags)
• Manage the process of web content updates
• Plan and monitor functionality for MIF Live, the Festival’s digital live coverage
• Oversee the functionality of all MIF websites
• Assist Website Project Manager with user testing
• Manage MIF’s relationship with web-related third parties
If you’re interested in being part of MIF and The Factory please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com The covering letter (no more than two sides of A4) should tell us:
1. why you are interested in working with MIF
2. what skills and experience you are able to contribute
3. your availability from now until end September 2021.
Please see job pack for Terms and further info before applying
If you have any specific accessibility requirements (such as printed forms/Job Packs) please contact the Festival Office 0161 8174500 to discuss or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please fill in our application and equal opportunities forms
Public sector partners