MIF invites great artists from across the globe to create extraordinary new work for the Festival, which is staged every two years at venues and found spaces across Manchester. Our future home is The Factory, a world-class cultural space being built in the heart of the city, where we’ll present a year-round programme and artists will be able to develop work of huge ambition and scale that they might not be able to anywhere else.
The Head of Scheduling is responsible for developing a scheduling function for the organisation, setting up, implementing and managing systems and processes which enable:
• the efficient use of space within the Factory and its Public Realm
• the identification of space within the schedule for programming opportunities
• clear visibility of the organisation’s work in the Factory, internationally, in the digital realm, the Festivals and the off-site Creative Engagement work.
• accurate resource planning for the delivery of this whole programme of work (producing, technical, visitor services, digital, press, marketing etc) in the short and long term
• the curatorial team to programme confidently within a planning cycle of anything up to 4 or 5 years
You will own and manage the end to end scheduling process including ownership of the Scheduling System and managing the schedule on a daily basis to ensure seamless planning and delivery of all the organisation’s activity. You will drive the development and maintenance of organizationally agreed principles and guidelines for scheduling of activity.
Head of Scheduling – Recruitment Pack 2021
Closing date 12 August 2021
Interviews will take place across late-August 2021
Find out more about roles available on Monday 09 August, 1pm HERE
Please use the Submit your application button at the top of the page to apply.
If you encounter any technical difficulties or require an alternate format, please see the word version of the form here – MIF Job Application Form – Head of Scheduling (downloadable word version of form)
If you have any specific accessibility requirements (such as printed forms/Job Packs) please contact the Festival Office 0161 8174500 to discuss or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please fill in our application and equal opportunities forms
Public sector partners